Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Save money on paint containers



From: A reader







Hi, My Son does alot of painting on his job. He also has done quite a bit of painting for me at my home. It seemed he was forever buying those little paint buckets, which are quite flimsy. I save my empty Maxwell House Coffee containers. They are a solid blue plastic with a handle on them and a wide opening. They also have a snap on lid so you don't have to worry about any paint drying out in them if you should need to carry your project over to another day. They can also be washed out easily and used over and over again. As a contractor he absolutely loves my idea and says that they work great.


Footnote

In researching this important issue, I happend across a web site
http://www.wackyuses.com/maxwell.html called Joey Green's Wacky Uses for Maxwell House Coffee. He had another great suggestion for empty coffee container: Waterproof Toilet Paper Roll Storage.





This is why Al Gore invented the Internet....
Roland Wilkerson










Coming Up soon: Reader reviews of the Sylvania Headlight Polishing Kit























0 comments: